MoneyGram Transactions Customer Service Representative (English and Romanian)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile MoneyGram Transactions Customer Service Representative (English and Romanian) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
Join us on a new project opening in Bucharest!
On this role, you would be working for our new client, MoneyGram, a top global money transfer company. MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services, with approximately 350,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
MoneyGram Transactions Customer Care Representatives will process inbound calls and e-mails from wire transfer customers or MoneyGram agents and will process transactions totaling tens of thousands of dollars every day.
What we expect:
-native level of Romanian, medium (B2) level of English in written and oral
-availability for a full-time schedule, in rotating shifts, 5 days/ week: Monday - Saturday, 9:00 - 20:00
-Working knowledge of basic PC operation
-Great communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment, team-player mindset
-Decision-making & problem-solving skills
The MoneyGram Transactions Customer Service Representative position is about:
-processing inbound calls and e-mails from MoneyGram wire transfer customers and agents
-processing money transfer transactions (domestic & international)
-answering a wide range of inquiries
-solving Customer service issues
-properly escalating any issues to specific departments
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Flexible schedule - rotating shifts and weekends
- Tenure salary increases
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more