QA Automation Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Relevant experience in WEB testing (Selenium)
• Knowledge of WEB protocols
• API testing (REST, XML-RPC, Soap, etc.)
• Experience in automatic testing
Nice to have
• Experience in security testing - OWASP knowledge is an asset
• Experience in system performance testing (JMeter, Locust, etc.) - is an advantage
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Atlassian suite, Jenkins suite)
• Experience with BDD (Cucumber or other similar tools) - is an advantage)
• Knowledge of PHP / Java / Groovy software development - it is an advantage
• Experience in working with Agile software development methodologies (LeSS, SCRUM, Kanban) - is an advantage
• Attention to details
• Proactive attitude
• Advanced English language skills
You will be part of the team dealing with:
• Creating test scenarios based on development specifications
• Reporting identified bugs as well as development recommendations
• Participation in internal sessions of development and implementation
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.