QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Relevant experience in WEB testing (Selenium)
• Knowledge of WEB protocols
• API testing (REST, XML-RPC, Soap, etc.)
• Experience in automatic testing
Nice to have
• Experience in security testing - OWASP knowledge is an asset
• Experience in system performance testing (JMeter, Locust, etc.) - is an advantage
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Atlassian suite, Jenkins suite)
• Experience with BDD (Cucumber or other similar tools) - is an advantage)
• Knowledge of PHP / Java / Groovy software development - it is an advantage
• Experience in working with Agile software development methodologies (LeSS, SCRUM, Kanban) - is an advantage
• Attention to details
• Proactive attitude
• Advanced English language skills
You will be part of the team dealing with:
• Creating test scenarios based on development specifications
• Reporting identified bugs as well as development recommendations
• Participation in internal sessions of development and implementation
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.