Junior Resource Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Resource Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
- Educational & Proficiency level: Minimum 1 year experience in data entry.(Ideally in - updating schedules for Project Consultants and Project Managers);
- Languages: A good command of the English language which needs to be spoken clearly;
- Communication: Demonstrated excellent written communication in English;
- Technical knowledge: Microsoft, Excel (Medium Level) , Word, Power Point;
- Time management: Excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization skills;
- Others: Strong organizational skills. Experienced and motivated, Dedicated and self-sufficient, Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail, issue management and escalation handling.
- Allocated to a specific region, the Resource Administrator will work closely with the regional Consulting Management team to ensure that the utilization of resources is maximized/optimized;
- Ensures that the schedules of all resources in a region are up to date in the Oracle PRM system, specifically;
- All the project assignments are up dated;
- Administration bookings such as vacations, leave, public holidays, sickness, training and internal projects are booked;
- Resolve any booking conflicts in a timely manner;
- Ensure that all requirements have a match by appropriate resources within given SLA timescales specifically: liaise with Project and Consulting Managers closely to understand demand;
- Ensure that the project plans are up to date into Oracle PRM system and the resources are assigned;
- Check end date of projects and resources in PRM and notify the stakeholders to extend when needed;
- Work closely with Project and Consulting Managers on any priority issues between projects with a view to find alternative solutions;
- Ensures information to line managers of any utilization issues for his/her team;
- Create Purchase Requests for external resources based on documents received and follow up until the Purchase Order is issued and resource end date is modified in PRM;
- Create regular reports such as:
Forecast v Actuals Report
Total Project Days Report
- Monitor resource skills and their resumes to ensure up to date details are stored in Oracle HR system;
- Inform the stakeholders about the monthly Freeze dates and the deadlines for PRM forecast submission and provide reports after the PRM System is updated;
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.