Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• English – advanced (both written and spoken)
• Good communication skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access & PowerPoint)
• Previous experience with at least one visualization tool such as Spotfire, Power BI, Tableau, Domo, etc.
• Basic SQL or DAX language skills
• Are considered an advantage:
o SAP experience
o Previous experience in Purchasing/ Procurement
• Deliver regular reports or visual dashboards for all Service Lines at Global level
• Deliver global ad-hoc reports on time
• Provide timely right data granularity from already available systems
• Bring improvements to the reporting process through scripts, formulas and better data handling/ manipulations
• Help the users understand the reporting process, the data source, and how to best use the information provided
• Check the data quality to ensure that the generated output is of high quality, containing correct and complete data
• Uses a professional business language (English) whenever communicating with the users (email/ chat/ phone).