Project Manager Change projects
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The PM's mission is to lead, animate, coordinate and manage IT teams and their resources and to ensure the quality of the services of the apps and services by ensuring the optimization of costs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Define and supervise projects while ensuring quality of service and security;
- Take ownership of the Repository data models (BCC base Clients / Contracts, Tariff / Products);
- Participate in the meetings of the domain (Project Committee, Maintenance Committee, Incident Monitoring Committee, etc.);
- Understand and challenge the needs of the profession;
- Reporting, progress, estimation of expenses and the rest to be done in man days, commitment of estimated charges in man days, escalation of alerts and risks;
- Manage the relationship with Customers and Partners;
- Ensure that the objectives of the team are met in their CHANGE activities;
- Coordinate and pilot the projects on which the Repositories team is facing other contributors;
- Maintain the load plan - together with TEAM LEAD:
- Enforce delivery milestones;
- Enforce budget and commitments man days.
A little about You:
- Diploma in Computer Sciences / Economic Informatics / Business or equivalent training;
- At least 3 years of experience as a PM (Project Manager, RPI);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Functional knowledge of core banking functions would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the organization and internal processes of the retail bank would be an advantage
- Technical concepts (Mainframe, Cobol, Java, HTML, JSP, SQL, JCL) would be an advantage, MS Office knowledge;
- Availability to deepen / understand the technical part of the applications;
- Knowledge of French and Advanced English (read, write, speak) is required.
We also value:
- Ability to adapt speech according to interlocutors;
- Background MOA would be an advantage;
- Adoption of a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners;
- Posting a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
- Appetite for the administrative part of a project / team / application domain;
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service;
- Autonomy in the management of entrusted works.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers, continuous training and development programs;
- Medical services and life insurance, private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere, Work from Home 1 day/week.