Oracle Applications Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Oracle Applications Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Last year student, graduate or currently attending Master’s degree courses in Computer Science/ Electronics / Cybernetics / Mathematics & Informatics / Economics studies;
• Querying Oracle or MS-SQL databases knowledge;
• Good analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving;
• Innovative, curios and inquisitive;
• Enthusiasm for learning new technologies;
• Excellent writing ability and visual representation skills;
• Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
Represents a plus:
• Knowledge of business terms and processes in areas like Cost Control, Consolidation, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing;
• Any experience in IT, Finance or customer support
• Experience with other Business Intelligence products, especially Microsoft SSIS.
Vision of the role
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a passionate Oracle Applications Trainee to join our team that assures the support and maintenance for the company’s Finance reporting and consolidation tools.
What’s in IT for YOU? The opportunity to get trained by our experts, participate to all phases of functional and technical support for internal customers in worldwide Ubisoft offices on applications like Hyperion Financial Management, and Hyperion Planning, be part of a multinational team, a paid 12 months internship and the possibility of continuing on a permanent contract at the end of it.
Put your degree at work and start building your career at UBISOFT!
• Works a queue of support tickets and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions;
• Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the Support tickets;
• Contributes to the creation and maintenance of end-user and internal IT documentation.
• Provides trainings for the key and end-users.
• Acquires knowledge across multiple Finance reporting and consolidation products;
• Possesses good analysis and synthetizing skills, enabling to understand data flows between internal/external systems and the internal data warehouse;
• Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc.) – functional analysis, design, development, system testing, UATs when needed.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
Training and development programs, to expand your mind;
A bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance;
Private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health;
Facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter;
Gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun;
All the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access;
Extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams;
Bikes to borrow, for free rides;
Parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.