Presales Representative/Account Manager
Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
• University Degree in technical or business discipline
• Minimum 3 years of proven direct sales experience in IT&C industry - in business applications/software
• Sales lead generation and account management experience in banking accounts
• Understanding of banking/financial processes and of systems architecture for financial institutions is considered an advantage
• Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
• Interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong planning skills
• Tenacious, committed and results-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers and business partners.
• Ability to propose, manage and execute a strategic, long term account plan
• Software sales background
• Technical understanding of software solutions and of systems architecture for financial institutions
• Banking back-office operations understanding and/or local financial regulations understanding is considered a distinct advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills
• Speech adaptability when discussing with prospects/customers
• Foreign languages: advanced English
• Custom software products selling ability
• Availability for professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, certifications
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills.
• Highly motivated with a passion for working with customers and partners on driving the sales of Allevo’s solutions to meet customers’ business challenges and opportunities
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Ambitious, always willing to constantly improve
• Builds strong customers relationships
• Helps convert leads into customers
• Articulates technical and business value proposition of Allevo’s solutions to senior IT/Operations/Digital Strategy staff of financial institutions and corporations
• Proposes and acts upon a strategic, effective and actionable account plan that defines a clear growth strategy across and within the assigned accounts
• Achieves sales goals
• Manages and negotiates contracts and T&Cs
• Masters Allevo solution portfolio
• Prepares custom presentations that meet the specific needs of the prospect
• Runs product demos or proofs of concept where appropriate, to show the customer the solution proposed fits their needs
• Contributes to building responses to customer RFPs
• Base salary plus bonus scheme
• Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
• Participation at fintech events - learning first-hand industry trends, innovative initiatives, networking with strategic technology partners, top management prospects/targets/customers, competitors, etc.
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of financial and banking projects developed in Romania and abroad
• Other benefits (private health insurance, casual dress code, flexible schedule, benefitonline.ro, food vouchers etc).