This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF TECH active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools)
• Stakeholder management & the ability to communicate on all aspects of project delivery & detail at a senior level
• Experience in collaborating with and managing remote teams
• Excellent ability to influence and motivate teams
• Technical background
• Background in managing design and development projects; Telecoms/Mobile/IoT industry experience
• Experience in infrastructure and IT software projects (set-up data centers, servers, virtual machines, cloud connections etc.)
• Waterfall experience and preferably some ITIL knowledge (nice to have)
• Qualified in Prince2, MSP or similar would be considered a plus
• Knowing the German language would be a big plus
• Build and maintain Project Delivery specific KPIs for tracking against target
• Ensure adherence to the governance process
• Manage the project scope and budget
• Monitor the expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project progresses
• Engagement and management of numerous external third-party vendors alongside internal matrix Team
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties