Join the P&G IT Manufacturing organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G plants that produce some of the most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new global role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities. External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
You will be working on the migration of our plants to the new/ once in a generation platform change from SAP R/3 to S4Hana. You will act as the Manufacturing domain owner as part of a multifunctional team across P&G. On top, you will also be exploring SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence and (MII) as a platform for our plants. SAP MII allows to integrate shop floor business processes, leverage IOT capability, leverage manufacturing analytics. Lastly, you will own new Fiori based solutions like SAP Kanban- a mobile customization of the standard Kanban solution for our plants.
The successful candidate will get the chance to:
- Understand P&G manufacturing processes & mapping in SAP;
- Evaluate S4Hana new capability and innovation opportunities;
- Lead the elimination of obsolescence features in SAP R/3, with the help of our business experts;
- Run a successful Proof of concept with SAP MII;
- Lead the development of changes to SAP Kanban;
- Lead ABAP and Fiori programming;
What we offer:
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, multi-cultural and flexible working environment.
- Professional development possibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – you will receive both formal trainingand day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- Experience or training in SAP PP/ MM;
- IT vendor management;
- ABAP/Fiori programming;