Data Warehouse Developer - REMOTE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Altinity active
View all jobs Data Warehouse Developer - REMOTE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Altinity is a fast-growing database consulting startup. We are the leading service provider for ClickHouse – an open source data warehouse, the cutting-edge technology for managing and analyzing extremely large volumes of data.
Our clients range from ambitious startups to large established corporations using ClickHouse for different Big Data analytics use cases.
We’re looking for an experienced database internals engineer to work on ClickHouse data warehouse, which Altinity helps develop and support.
- Excellent database internals including SQL parsers, query execution, access methods, and security
- Demonstrable experience in design and implementation of DBMS features
- Deep C++ knowledge, with strong focus on performance and reliability
- Familiarity with open source development including working with core committers to get pull requests approved and merged
- Test-driven and zealous about testing
- Ability to work with others and independently
- Strong oral and written English; Russian language a plus
- Education: CS degree or equivalent experience
We’ll expect you to help design, implement, and maintain features in the ClickHouse open source project on Github. Our team is particularly focused on topics like storage management, security, and datatypes but you can count on interesting problems throughout the codebase.Other info
Location: Remote work from home position.