Helpdesk Agent for Accounts Payable
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Requirements
• Advanced level of English - B2 level at least;
• Problem-solving mentality;
• Self-organizing and able to grasp a large amount of information in a short period of time;
• Strong desire to work with customers in need and willing to provide the best resolution to their queries;
• The candidate should be able to work in a team and openly communicate with his/hercolleagues.
• Provide support for the external and internal clients (staff or suppliers) of one of thebiggest insurance company in the UK and Ireland;
• Answer to calls or e-mails coming from UK and Ireland customers (staff or suppliers),offering them information regarding their invoices or the status of their payments. This wouldinclude performing both front-office and back-office activities and would require that allinvestigation and analysis to be completed within the agreed Service Level;
• Interact on a regular basis with teams in the UK, Sri Lanka and India, which willenhance your cross-cultural exposure.
• A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
• Teambuilding and Christmas party events;
• Great work-life balance culture;
• Performance bonuses according to your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and languagecourses);
• Career path perspective and personal development plan;
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.