Customer Support with English (Project Based)
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Responsible for own work with direct supervision;
• Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues ;
• Good technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly;
• At least Upper Intermediate English;
• Time management and administrative skills;
• Written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with assistance;
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment;
• Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Ability to operate office equipment (e.g. fax, photocopier, and phone);
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills;
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue via calls, webchat or emails and ensures proper documentation;
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution;
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment;
• Shares information required for the team to be successful;
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings;
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback;
• May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction;
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction;
• May complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommend products or services, e.g., request bill payment, follow up on customer issues.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;