IT Manager/Senior System Administrator
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Linux Administration (Red Hat, Centos) – minimum 3-5 years of recent experience;
• Windows Administration - minimum 2-3 years of recent experience;
• Active Directory;
• Networking (Cisco switches and routers);
• Virtualization (VMware, HyperV) – minimum 2-3 years of recent experience;
• Firewalls/IPS/IDS/DMZ (Checkpoint, iptables);
• Containerization (Docker);
• Database Administration (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL);
• Shell scripting (Bash);
• Web Servers Administration (Apache, Nginx);
• Java application deployment and management (Glassfish, Tomcat);
• Storage Administration (Dell Storage, ISCSI, NFS, SAN);
• Backup and restore operations;
• VPN (IPSEC);
• Monitoring (Nagios);
• WIFI Administration .
Nice to have skills: Azure Cloud and AWS Cloud experience, Kubernetes, IP Routing, BGP
The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
The IT Manager will manage the IT Infrastructure team and will be responsible for the office IT infrastructure. He/she will be the main point of contact for communication with HQ and all departments involved in the IT Infrastructure projects and activities.
Ideal profile of the candidate should:
• Have strong technical skills
• Be experienced in managing people and lead the technical projects
• Act as team player
Regular technical responsibilities:
• Manage virtual infrastructure based on VMware and housed Linux/Windows VMs;
• Manage physical infrastructure (Dell Servers);
• Manage Storage (Dell Storage);
• Manage Networking (Cisco);
• Manage AD;
• Manage OS, Database and Applications (Linux, Windows, Oracle DB, MySQL, MSSQL);
• Manage Firewalls (Checkpoint, iptables);
• Manage the information system environments (production, test, development);
• Produce technical documentation and procedures;
• Tuning, scripting regular actions;
• Monitor correct operations of the systems and perform error detection tests;
• Conduct computer diagnostics to determine nature of problems;
• Perform backup and restore operations;
• Supervise access security at all levels (users - credentials, VPN -, network protocols);
• Apply security procedures;
• Carry out capacity analysis and system evaluation;
• Collaborate with all departments on incident management;
• Proactively propose improvement actions for the hosting and housing services.