Internship for General Ledger
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- High school diploma;
- Ongoing University - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related University;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Medium computer skills;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Journal Entry postings;
- Support with MEC tasks if needed;
- Analysis for balance sheet accounts;
- Clearings for balance sheet accounts;
- Any other tasks required by the manager;