If you are a professional, looking to gain more expertize and apply all your knowledge and skills into taking the next step further in your career, then you might want to check this fresh position!
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
- 2-4 years of operations or plant accounting experience, cost accounting, managerial accounting.
- SAP experience, preferably in the CO module.
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office - Strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Time management skills.
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
- Ability to prioritize issues.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese are a plus.
- Self-motivated, results oriented.
- Establishment of current standard cost estimates and support of the annual cost roll process.
- Review of weekly batch settlement jobs, cost on order imbalances, labor/network confirmations and FI-CO reconciliation to identify and assist in correction of discrepancies or error messages.
- Review of billing due list for items preventing release of invoices.
- Review of aged work-in-process orders, unvouchered payables, in-transit inventory items and manual inventory accounts to identify and assist in clearing delayed or failed transactions.
- Review of postings to inventory allowance accounts and subsequent adjustment to shrinkage, obsolescence, FIFO revaluation and fair market value reserves as appropriate.
- Review of plant accounting reports for variances from standard cost involving purchased materials, in-bound freight, manufactured orders and cost center spending/absorption.
- Completion of account reconciliations related to inventory, unvouchered and consigned payables.
- Reviewing compliance with SOX controls & governance, monitoring application and adherence to Company policies.
- Interaction directly with internal and external auditors during periods of review.
- Posting of standard accruals and other monthly/quarterly closing adjustments as necessary.
- Review of monthly assessment cycle processing to confirm proper & complete allocation of indirect labor, operational support and depreciation expenses .
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Schlumberger team.
* By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.