Project Manager RDA
The PM's mission is to lead, animate, coordinate and manage IT teams and their resources and to ensure the quality of the services of the apps and services by ensuring the optimization of costs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
A little about You:
- Define and supervise projects while ensuring quality of service and security;
- Manage budgets integrating monthly operational management;
- Develop follow-up and reporting of activities and projects;
- Establish within the budget the mechanism to recruit, develop, retain and supervise the necessary resources;
- Manage the relationship with Customers and Partners;
- Manage contracts with suppliers;
- Manage evolution projects in close relationship with the BAs: planning, monitoring, reporting, alert escalation, risk management;
- Ensure responsibility for deliverables in accordance with the scoping note in terms of quality, performance, cost and timeliness;
- Contribute or lead the animation and the coordination of the actors of the project;
- To be the privileged interlocutor of the DSI because of the link maintained with the users.
We also value:
- At least 5 years of experience as PM in transversal projects;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience in team coaching and ability to gain height and give constructive feedback;
- Good negotiation skills and ability to analyze and challenge situations;
- Acting as a facilitator for the team;
- Good mastery of the project methodology;
- Functional knowledge about savings and insurance would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the organization and internal processes of the retail bank would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of advanced French and English (read, write, speak) is required.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Ability to adapt speech according to interlocutors;
- Appetite for the administrative part of a project / team / application domain;
- Adoption of a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners;
- Posting a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service;
- Autonomy in the management of entrusted works;
- Methodology and rigor;
- Technical concepts (Mainframe, Cobol, Java, HTML, JSP, SQL, JCL) would be an advantage;
- Availability to deepen / understand the technical part of the applications.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.