Senior Manager OTC Finance
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a leading international company in FMCG field.
The role is responsible for coordinating Order to Cash operations in GBS Romania Center by leading a team of Operations Managers and Team Leaders. The role is responsible for the alignment with Controllers Group priorities, country specific business objectives, audit requirements, alignment in Operating Rhythm between GBS OTC and Business Units.
Previous experience in outsourcing industry and OTC finance is mandatory
Previous experience in managing managers is mandatory
English advanced - mandatory
Solid understanding of the outsourcing business model (BPO/SSC/GBS)
Process improvement methodologies
Solid understanding of the order to cash process
Delivered and organized complex transitions
Customer and stakeholder management abilities
• Responsible for overall delivery, coordinate with Business Process Owners end to end process streamlining.
• Setting up the relevant KPI structure and performance reviews in place.
• Oversee service management in the team and take improvement actions
• Setting proper governance to address the delivery needs
• Ensure that Order to Cash Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
• Build leaders and ensure succession management in designated team, design & implement people strategy.
• Adhere to company’s HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development
• Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members
• Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members
• Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills
• Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional
• Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations, etc.
• Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
• Build strong and effective relationships with Business Process Owners, Finance Directors, Chief Financial Officers in Business Units and with Global Finance Controllers.