Customer Support Representative - Fixed Term Contract (3 months)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Outstanding customer centric approach;
• Time management and multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills and high level of language culture;
• Capability to assess which information can be shared and which protected in contact with clients;
• Communicative knowledge of English language;
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume Customer Support department;
• Commitment to meet department standards and KPIs.
• Deliver high quality support and service to clients;
• Receive incoming calls from existing policyholders and potential customers;
• Gather pertinent information to assist the customer;
• Solve the clients requests via e-mails and provide them with adequate responses;
• Contact clients and agents for different outbound campaigns;
• Maintain customer satisfaction by providing friendly and professional service;
• Process the requests according to company’s procedures.