Junior Sales Analyst ( Trainee)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Junior Sales Analyst ( Trainee) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
• A student or fresh graduate
• Passionate to learn more about the business, data bases, analytics and data accuracy
• Curious and organized
• A good communicator, both in English and in Romanian (other language skills is a plus)
• A wizard in Excel and Power Point
Candidates with previous internship or volunteering experience will have an advantage.
As a Junior Sales Analyst (Trainee), you will:
• Act as point of contact for the sales team
• Create and consolidate reports
• Analyze the sales and volume reports in order to link the information from the field and the system
• Analyze and validate customers inquiries
• Take part in various activities regarding sales administration back office activities.
What we offer:
• Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids
• 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension