HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Strong communication and presentation shills;
• Negotiating skills, relationship management;
• Agile working experience;
• Proactive attitude;
• Project management skills;
• Quick understanding of systems concepts;
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
• Business case development;
• Modeling techniques and methods;
• Ability to learn;
The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
Open position: Business Analyst
Job description & key responsibilities:
• Assist with the business cases and assess requests’ feasibility;
• Eliciting requirements and requirements analysis;
• Translate stakeholder needs (business requirements) into clear, comprehensive and concise specifications and maintain them through all phases of SDLC;
• Requirements and documentation management; projects prioritization;
• Contribute actively to project plans; prioritize, plan and monitor through all life cycle; conduct review sessions to gain approval of requirements and manage changes and change requests;
• Present/support/propose projects in the Board; communicate design to all stakeholders;
• Manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment;
• Drive the design and review of test cases;
• Write, update, organize and manage procedures;
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; provide help desk support; train users;
• Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams;
• Partner with business units to negotiate and prioritize work items over the life time of IT projects;
• Share with business an in-depth knowledge in emerging technologies and software delivery; support business to follow new technologies, propose new products and/or developments.