DWH Reporting Developer
DWH& Reporting Developer
At First Bank, we are hiring DWH & Reporting Developer. The person will be responsible for extending Data Warehouse structures and for development of reports requested by business units and top management. The developer will be part of the Data Management Division.
- Implement new data structures or changes in the existing ones in Data Warehouse.
- Implement ETL processes for extracting data from source systems, transform them according with Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) model and load them inside DWH.
- Implement ETL processes for extracting data from EDW and, transform, and load them into Data Marts that serve for reporting and analytics.
- Test ETL processes developed by him/her or other developers. Correct bugs if they some are discovered.
- Improve performance of existing ETLs.
- Development of new reports requested by business units using SQL Server Reporting Services or Power BI.
- Maintain existing reports by identifying the errors, correct them or improve their performance.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in database development including data definition, data manipulation, and stored procedures development.
- Ability to efficiently communicate and ask specific questions in order to understand the design and processes that needs to implementation.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Banking Industry is a big advantage.
- .NET Development knowledge
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense/View and/or Power BI is an advantage