Credit & Collections Analyst with Portuguese/ Korean
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
In this role you will build positive working relationships with customers, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience, preferable Collections/Credit experience
- Experience working with Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credits and Cash Against
Documents and understand of Leases
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- English and second language Portuguese/ Korean proficiency to at least C1 level
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Are you a bi-lingual Analyst? Do you wish to work closely with external customers? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join an international technology business.
As part of the team you will have training and career development opportunities, working with customers to evaluate their credit applications. You will perform a variety of function, these include:
- Approve customer credit applications within authority defined by CSD Standards
- Perform credit analysis/evaluation for new customers within defined guidelines and existing policies and procedures
- Obtain input /reports from reporting agencies (eg, Equifax, Experian, etc)
- Escalate credit applications approvals that exceed authorization
- Code credit master files to establish payment terms and credit limit based on CSD Credit Policy
- Approve credit extensions or order referrals (credit blocks and service holds) on customer accounts
- Effectively identify and resolve client issues preventing payment, which may include research within multiple systems/tools, examining historical data and payment history, along with the ability to communicate such while collecting monies owed
- Monitor and identify delinquent accounts including contacting all past due customers within a calendar month and/or aging period utilizing AR report to resolve problem accounts
- Place calls to customers to request payment (ie Collection calls), handle credit approvals and credit blocks within authorized limits, and according to table of authorities
- Log all calls /communications (outbound and inbound), outcomes, next steps, actions, etc
- Provide direction for cash application
- Escalate disputes/deductions for resolution to support areas (eg, Customer Care, Sales, Service, etc) using communication tools in place
- Research unapplied cash payments
- Resolve invalid disputes/deductions with customer
- Respond to customer information requests (eg, invoices, statements, dunning, etc)
- Issue refunds as defined by existing policies and procedures
- Research and resolve activity related to credit card charge backs and ACH returns