This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allevo active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
Allevo a fost nominalizată in 2019, pentru al doilea an consecutiv, pe lista companiilor din Europa a căror evoluție merită a fi urmărită și care poartă numele sugestiv „Ones to Watch”, în cadrul European Business Awards.
Aflată la cea de-a 12 ediție, prestigioasa competiție europeană de excelență în business, are 18 categorii, iar Allevo a aplicat pentru premiul dedicat inovației, pentru companiile cu o cifră de afaceri între 0-25 milioane de euro. Printre criteriile de selecție s-au numărat: generarea de idei, procesul de inovație, crearea și dezvoltarea de soluții, eficiența comercializării și cea operațională.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Economics
• Relevant job experience in corporation's treasury or financial department or in commercial bank business department or a similar position (for at least 5 years)
• Strong managerial skills, efficiency in coordinating meetings and solving problems
• Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
• Documentation skills
• Knowledge of UML, RDBMS
• English advanced
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High availability and willing for both personal and professional improvement
• Knowledge of the ISO20022 & SWIFT standards is a plus
• Transforms business needs into solutions, based on process recommendations
• Understands and analyzes customers needs and issues
• Elaborates customer and internal specifications and applications user manuals
• Provides to Development team the software requirements in order to create and maintain solutions for various projects
• Designs and proposes appropriate solutions and implementation plan with the support of the Project Manager, Development, Verification&Validation, Implementation&Support, Sales teams
• Understands and manipulates data and tools related to assigned projects (Financial messages, XML, SQL)
• In charge to colaborate with the implementation team and to ensure that the initially business requirements are addressed as expected
• Proposes process improvements
• Ensures continuous business support for Development, Verification&Validation, Implementation&Support and Sales Teams
• Competitive income
• Professional training: courses, workshops, conference
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of financial and banking projects we develop in Romania, as well as abroad