SAP ABAP Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs SAP ABAP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- 3+ years' experience in ABAP;
- 3+ implementations;
- S/4HANA experience: at least 1 project;
- RICEFW experience: all areas;
- OData service development;
- Excellent Debugging, Trouble-shooting, Event Tracing and Performance Tuning Skills.
Developing Adobe forms;
- Expert in functional spec review, technical spec preparation, unit testing, bug fixing, peer code review Integration support, UAT support and support during Hyper Care period;
- Good team player with an ability to work independently.
Nice to have:
- Functional modules knowledge: FI/CO, Logistic;
- Industry knowledge: Chemicals, Life Sciences.
- Interface with internal teams, customers, and partners.
- Get involved at a hands-on level designing and writing code.
- Work with the team on detailed technical design.
- Drive detailed definition of feature requirements through discussions with product managers and customers.
- Work closely with QA to define test plans and test cases for applications.
- Design and develop the complex features assigned to achieve the Milestone goals
- Coordination in cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed engineering teams.