This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs SW Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 70 consultants.
The success of our strategy is based on 3 pillars, enabling us to position ourselves as Business partner Services & Solutions for our Clients:
1. Services: Consulting, Applications & Infra Services, Managed Service
2. Digitalization: EASYDO Software factory, Innovative Business Solutions, Enterprise Applications, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence
3. Industrialization: Automation, Cybersecurity, Back Office BPO
Consulting, Integration, Training, Support & Maintenance
Our role is to make you succeed your projects!
Minim 1 year experience in Testing Automation, QA, systems testing and support activitiesResponsibilities
1. Systems testing
• Vocal participation in design reviews, technical specification reviews, and test plan reviews with an eye for dependencies and corner cases
• and the ability to influence and contribute to feature design
• Works on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise
• Create the testing plan for minor/medium implementation with review from Analysts Programming and Business Analysts
• Read and analyses the business analysis in order to determine the actions to follow during the testing process;
• Drafts recommendations regarding the testing plan changes whenever required;
• Checks the application functionality (in a specific environment /testing level), according to the testing plan and functional specification;
• Identifies the potential malfunctions and determines the importance level thereof (critical or normal);
• Sends to the involved business and programming analysts the identified bugs or mis functionalities;
• Checks the development functionality after performing the identified bugs’ corrections;
• Performs non-functional related tests: stress tests, load tests, performance tests
• Documents functions and changes to new or modified modules, test activities/results and other areas (e.g., error handling, backup/recovery procedures)
• Prevent software defects at the earliest point during the software development process rather - looks for any opportunity to improve the quality of software through the software development process
2. User Manual
• Drafts the developments operation manual;
• Updates the developments operation manual in case of changes;
• Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems
3. Support activities
• Provides support for the changed developments during the business testing stage;
• Provides support to applications users upon request;
• Support for all test types: Plan, manage and execute functional, performance, manual, integration, regression, configuration and component testing from the same interface.
• Executing manual and automated test suites
• Plans or oversees the planning of the system and acceptance tests and coordinates the execution of these plans for small/medium developments.
• Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities.
5. Testing Automation
• Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test
• Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test
• Plans and other Development test objects.
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
• and test environments used
• Assist the Testing Team Leader in the creation of test project status reports and metrics.
6. Quality Assurance
• Software Testers have to prepare or setup a separate testing environment – Quality
• Assurance (QA) environment
• Participate in the development and enhancement of test offerings, methodologies, test tools,
• and frameworks for automation for functional and non-functional test execution and reporting
• Assure that quality assurance tools are in place and are used during testing phase.
• Responsible for continuous software improvement and software quality tracking throughout the software development life cycle
• Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process, and recommending changes wherever they can to
• improve the continuous delivery of quality software
• Collaborating with development, infrastructure, and security teams to drive productivity, repeatability and quality improvements