Jr. Accounting Methodology Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Alpha Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile Jr. Accounting Methodology Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ALPHA BANK ROMANIA is part of the largest Greek financial group, Alpha Bank Group, with more than 140 years experience in banking sector. The first foreign bank to come to Romania after 1990, ALPHA BANK ROMANIA provides the whole range of products and services to the consumer market segment as well as complex banking solutions to the business and corporate customers.The applicants will have the great opportunity to join an important organization whose values are: innovation, honesty, flexibility, intelligence and reliability.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, Power Point;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Good analytical and numerical skills, logical thinking;
- Very good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and able to work with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both independent and in team;
- Proactive and willing for continuous development.
- Analyze new or modified accounting regulations (IFRS, Romanian and EU legislation, etc.) in order to provide the accounting treatment for Bank’s operations;
- Participate in design of Bank’s analytical GL Chart of Accounts;
- Implement and test accounting records in the Bank’s systems (e.g. core-banking, ERP, etc.);
- Verify the accuracy of specific journal entries and propose new accounting approaches, if case.
- Design accounting entries for specific products of the Bank.