Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
The Procurement Manager will perform Cost Negotiation with current suppliers and new suppliers to get a reasonable price.
• At least 3+ years purchasing management experiences in BPO business.
• Have the capability and interest to lead a Purchasing Processes in a large global organization with diverse purchasing needs.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, science/technology, accounting, or related field.
• Excellent in English Skills both written and spoken.
• Good command in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Supervise and Controle indirect procurement, covering materials and services for maintenance, engineering, CAPEX project, general administration to support Conectys operation.
• Source & Select the potential supplier who complies with Conectys standards.
• Manage the review and negotiation of all Conectys contracts. This includes: working with stakeholders to confirm terms and conditions meet Conectys requirements, ensuring all vendors are vetted, and working on acquisition summaries prepared by Conectys.
• Partner with Conectys Departments as needed to Write up and Follow vendor vetting procedures for all contracts and agreements, including SOWs/RFIs/RPFs, for all Conectys departments.
• Develop and maintain relationships with legal department who assists with contract reviews.
• Ensure all invoices are processed on time and coded correctly.
• Review Contract and Agreement (After Service Agreement) to ensure that all purchasing comply with company policy, rule and regulation.