Consultant in Tax Knowledge Management
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
• University degree, preferably in economics, management, law.
• 1-3 years previous relevant experience; Tax specialisation or experience would be a plus
• Research skills including using computer-based tax research libraries.
• Communicative person, keen on details, self-driven, goal-orientated, team-player, analyzing skills, able to keep deadlines.
• Professional level verbal and written English skills.
• Computer literacy – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience with data analytic tools would be a plus.
• Capture and share knowledge within our Tax and Legal (TLS) practice.
• Manage content on internal knowledge repositories within PwC worldwide network.
• Enhance our existing knowledge repositories such that information can easily be retrieved.
• Provide support to colleagues in sharing and accessing knowledge.
• Liaise with relevant regional/territory tax and legal specialists to share best-of-class internal and external content.
• Act as first-line tax research contact for all TLS groups.
• Conduct value-added, high quality research and analysis in a timely manner.
• Stay informed and provide daily updates about tax news, tax issues, new interpretations to the TLS team.
• Assist with drafting newsletters (internal and external), with various tasks in developing a KM programme for an internal community.
• Assist in drafting Tax and Legal Alerts, tax technical publications, articles, presentations, etc;
• Manage own workload effectively to deadline
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC, to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.