GENERAL LEDGER WITH HUNGARIAN, Location: Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs GENERAL LEDGER WITH HUNGARIAN, Location: Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• 3 years’ Experience in Finance & Accounting
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports
• Keen to take ownership responsibility
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• A detail-orientation and strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS office applications.
• Oversee various accounting operations
• Assist in vat tax calculation, representation & communication tax calculation activities
• Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
• Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations
• Perform accounting analyses and explain differences
• Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Support month-end and year-end closing process
• Ensure quality control over financial reporting related to the business specific
• Other tasks related to the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
* Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!