Buyer with French - Indirect Procurement
Main objectives and activities:
The Indirect Center of Excellence Buyer handles all operational activities related to indirect spend, including but not limited to:
- Places purchase orders and leads changes to existing purchase orders;
- Deals with invoice discrepancies in collaboration with the business partners, supplier and Accounts Payable team;
- Initiates supplier set up and changes on existing suppliers with significant approval;
- Engages in partner & requisition-er communication aiming to improve understanding of indirect procurement processes and tools;
- Check and validate expedited payment requests in accordance to current indirect procurement standard methodologies;
- Actively participate in AWPOT & MPO improvement activities (payment terms update at PO/Invoice and VC level);
- Drives implementation of automation opportunities for the assigned sites (new catalogs and value contracts);
- Supports BAE execution via data gathering and tight-knit collaboration with all partners.
- Maintains a strong communication with suppliers;
- Conducts e-Auctions for goods and services, ensuring the best value offering to business;
- The buyer will ensure all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy.
Do you have the following knowledge and experience?
- Excellent Technical skills of SAP purchasing system;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Ambitious and capable to work with tight deadlines;
- Good social skills with an ability to prioritize;
- Analytical skills.
- Technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing;
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management;
- You possess deep understanding of English and another language is a plus;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a purchasing environment;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office suite;
- You are used to working with an international environment and have business Knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.