Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit after the first 6 months.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To join our team you will need:
▪ Experience on an administrative role
▪ Customer orientation & multitasking capability
▪ To demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
▪ To drive accountability and results
▪ To be fluent in English
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
▪ Role will be reporting to the Site Office Manager
▪ Coordinates various office support services, including office supplies purchasing and facilities
▪ Maintains records of orders and inventory and follows up with vendors on shipment and
delivery, specific to the local office
▪ Performs administrative duties for Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania ( GDTOR)
▪ Assist HR with administrative and other related tasks
▪ Liaising with suppliers, clients and associates
▪ Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and responsible for office readiness.
▪ Responsible for correspondence: IN and OUT (fax, e-mail, post, and courier)
▪ Responsible for ensuring enough office supplies and necessary business as usual equipment are in
stock or planned to be purchased
▪ Primary point of contact for suppliers and associates/visitors outside GDTOR
▪ Facilitates travel arrangements for visitors and associates – upon need
▪ Creates Shopping carts for the office suppliers and other equipment and keep the evidence of the expiry
dates to ensure business need is covered
▪ Maintain office filing and storage systems
▪ Responsible of IT inventory for GDTOR
▪ Coordinate, organize and provide support for appointments and meetings
▪ Coordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones and access
▪ Maintain the IN/OUT register file for company related documents
▪ Maintain the overview tracker of the Commercial contracts’ details with the local vendors
▪ Type documents, presentations, reports and correspondence.
Human Resources related activities
▪ Pre-onboarding support: Access card, key, office supplies, laptop availability
▪ Support in distribution of the transportation subscriptions & gift tickets
▪ Ensure appropriate organizational support and information for different departments of the company.
▪ Supports employee engagement initiatives