IT Support Level 2/3
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile InCrys active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Level 2/3 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and incident resolution, if required in cooperation with the Client or 3rd party suppliers
• Perform Level 2 and 3 support based on troubleshooting instructions for in-scope applications• Redirect application incidents that requiring further Level 2 and Level 3 support to client or other applicable 3rd party provider;
• Monitor integrations between applications and redirect failed transfer to the client or other applicable 3rd party provider for resolution;
• Follow internal procedures and processes
• Advise client regarding software set up and configurations;
• Perform application deployment related testing (installation, removal, and re-installation) and adjust the installation scripts, procedures and guidelines;
• Plan, coordinate, and assist the technical implementation of new applications in the Test and Production Environments;
• Perform Early Life support for new applications as agreed;
• Perform introduction and deployment of new applications
• SQL/ database - basic / intermediate knowledge
• Linux / Unix - basic / intermediate knowledge
• Windows Server Administration - basic / intermediate knowledge
• English language skills: Fluent
• Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.