Industrial IoT - RTOS Specialist - 109030
* Comprehensive experience in the hardware-oriented programming of real-time operating systems on microprocessors
* Programming languages: C (expert), C ++ (advanced), python (basic)
* Tools: eclipse (advanced), GCC (advanced), make / CMAKE (basic), version management (advanced)
* Hardware: Arm Cortex (expert)
* Operation Systems: FreeRTOS or comparable (advanced to expert), Bash (basic)
* Professional experience desirable
* Advanced English
Nice to have:
* Low power consumption chip programming
* Design patterns knowledge – deployment of abstraction layers
* Digital signal processing experience
* Ability to read and interpret circuit schematics
Siemens Corporate Technology is part of Siemens AG and is driving forward the further development of the core technologies of our products and systems. Together with our partners from universities and research institutions, we identify new future-oriented technologies and translate them into technology demonstrators and laboratory samples as the basis for product development.
The IoT Research Group has the responisbility to develop new solutions for deployment of advanced algorithms and processes in an Edge Computing environment. The main activities are related to AI Operationalization, Ultra Low Power Algorithm Deployment and Distributed Computing Optimization.
Your new tasks:
* Build RTOS based solution to be deployed in ultra-low power sensor signal processing applications.
* Clarify customer requirements and create specifications for SW modules to implement
* Complete design of SW architectures and their implementation in compliance with common design patterns
* Integration, commissioning and testing of IoT devices (embedded software and hardware)
* Acceptance and testing of own and third-party software modules, as well as control of external software service providers
* Conception, construction and test of laboratory samples, demonstrators and prototypes as well as planning, execution and evaluation of test and experimental measurements in the laboratory and at the customer
* Successfully completed university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar (Regular study period> 4 years)