PRODUCT DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS in AUTOMOTIVE (F/M) Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Altran Romania active
View all jobs PRODUCT DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS in AUTOMOTIVE (F/M) Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Altran Romania is a branch of Altran Group. It focuses mainly in the field of industrial and embedded software development. Furthermore, the company delivers IT & management services for ICT infrastructures.Requirements
What do You have to bring in?
• First professional experience within any of the automotive companies, in production/logistics:
• SAP knowledge would be a plus;
• Very good technical understanding as well as structured working style;
• Sense of urgency and accountability for respecting strict deadlines;
• Logical and inquisitive mindset;
• Willingness to deliver qualitative work in a timely manner;
• German – at least professional working proficiency.
Although we do offer German courses to improve your language skills, please note that you need to bring in a minimum of German skills (B1 level) and this will be the first selection criteria. We thank you for your understanding!
At Altran we build the cars of the future through Product Data Management for one of the German leading OEM car manufacturers.
As an employer, we strive for a culture that enables colleagues to focus on their work, but also on their personal lives, as we strongly believe in work-life balance as a benefit. We encourage an environment based on team effort, where people are helping each other, to realize our growth strategies.
We want our colleagues to grow with our local business, that is why we offer flexible working hours, we don´t encourage overtime, we offer a modern office building and facilities, and we evaluate our employees´ performance annually and offer financial recognition.
What is the Job about?
Plan and manage the new release and/or change lists of components for vehicles in various stages of development, from prototypes to series models and beyond EOP, by use of mainly SAP, but also other client´s proprietary software or applications.
You will the interface between the engineers in the development department, various component suppliers, and the production planners in the factory.
• You will be a technical specialist accompanying engineers for an efficient virtual product generation in developing car prototypes.
• You will become a Part of a Team specialized in one of the following:
1. Car-Body (KA),
2. Interiors (IN)
3. Dynamics (FI) or
4. Electronics and cable harness (EV),
• Generation of new part lists and management of existent lists for specific car models in our Customer´s current product line;
• Management of technical release data and processing of complex changes, considering special shape and color logistics;
• Implement test, pre-production and production releases.
Should you need more details in advance about the role, please contact me directly @ +40 786 800 608.
I will gladly offer you details regarding the role and our team, or about our recruiting and hiring process.
Anca CIULEI – Altran HR Business Partner