London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
- The DevOps Engineer role is part of the TTO sysadmin Italy team.
- The main focus of this role are the LSEG service lines running on Linux (Red Hat).
- This resource will support the delivery and the maintenance for all the LSEG systems.
Key behaviors and skills:
- Degree level education or equivalent culture
Good knowledge of:
- Ansible / Tower certification and at least 2 years of experience required
- Red Hat with at least 5 years of experience
- Advanced Bash scripting with at least 2 years of experience
- VMWare Esx
- Amazon AWS Technologies with at least 2 years of experience
- Php & Python scripting with at least 2 years of experience
- Puppet and Red Hat Satellite with at least 1 years of experience
- Network protocols knowledge and issues troubleshooting
- BMC CtrlM
- Strong client management skills and sense of ownership
Provision of a service based on an effort equal to one system administration figure to support implementation and delivery phase for the service (weekly on call), just as:
- Set up and configure all the environments related to the system
- Guarantee that the environments properly work every day, ensuring a prompt support during the functional/customers test sessions;
- Enhance the technical documentation needed for operation or recurring issues or tasks.
- Assist the hardware maintenance tasks
- Monitor and enhance the service uptime, optimizing the workflow and fixing recurring issues
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career. We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers