Business Analyst - DataStage with French
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Minimum 3 years of DataStage experience
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence or UML, Merise
• Knowledge of MEGA (ease in modeling)
• Knowledge of the TERADATA DBMS or SQL
• Knowledge of French and English
• Agile project experiences
• Responsible attitude
• Autonomy in working
• Ability to summarize the information.
• Analyze the business need and study the impact on the existing system
• Estimate the load of the need and define a schedule of implementation according to the request
• Design the functional solution including data models
• Review the technical solution choices and validate the production specifications
• Design, write and perform integration, non-regression, and performance tests
• Implement and test scheduling processes
• Participate in banking certification tests with the profession
• Contribute to the preparation of the production release
• Validate the installation and the good execution of the treatments in production
• Exchange with application contributors, project teams and trades
• Perform production monitoring
• Detailed Functional Design (CFD) Files
• MEGA Data Model.