Test Automation Support engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Test Automation Support engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Troubleshooting and analytical abilities, attention to details, dedication to problem-solving, patience, inclined towards customer service, a quick learner that enjoys self-study
- Basic scripting and programming experience (Python is a plus)
- Basic Linux CMD line user knowledge
- Basic SQL experience
- General knowledge of web applications
- Familiarity with Jira and ClearCase are a plus
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of the framework website to ensure it is up and running within expected parameters
- Investigating issues received from end users on the support mailing list and communicating back the outcome
- Work closely with the dev and test teams to offer all information needed in order to solve issues received from users
- Occasionally help with testing of small features
All communication with the clients is in English so the support engineer must be comfortable with both written and spoken language.