Test Automation Support engineer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Troubleshooting and analytical abilities, attention to details, dedication to problem-solving, patience, inclined towards customer service, a quick learner that enjoys self-study
- Basic scripting and programming experience (Python is a plus)
- Basic Linux CMD line user knowledge
- Basic SQL experience
- General knowledge of web applications
- Familiarity with Jira and ClearCase are a plus
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of the framework website to ensure it is up and running within expected parameters
- Investigating issues received from end users on the support mailing list and communicating back the outcome
- Work closely with the dev and test teams to offer all information needed in order to solve issues received from users
- Occasionally help with testing of small features
All communication with the clients is in English so the support engineer must be comfortable with both written and spoken language.