Business Unit Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Business Unit Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- 2-4 years working experience in audit, controlling or comparable area.
- Proficient English, to communicate smoothly and clearly in a multicultural environment.
- German language skills are a plus.
- Very good MS Office & SAP knowledge.
- Integrity and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Problem solving capacity in order to gain independence in achieving results.
- Analytical and critical thinking in order to identify chances and risks.
- Cooperative and communicative.
- Available for 1-2 months/year business trips in Germany
Your contribution to something big
- Carry out internal audit procedures as audit leader at Bosch plants to ensure processes are performed in accordance with Central Directives
- Summarize, evaluate and document audit results; present and explain them to the plant‘s management
- Have the challenge to establish excellent collaboration frames with Plant management and headquarters in Germany
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of reports: cost analysis, internal defect cost, inventory etc
- Support for month end closing activities in controlling department