Administrative Assistant within Restructuring Team
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join us.
What are we looking for?
The Administrative Assistant is responsible with the provision of administrative support to a department working with a wide portfolio of companies. Their main goal will be to ensure that the department runs smoothly and that the managers and staff are fully supported in terms of their administrative requirements.
Required skills and qualifications:
- A self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- An organized and detail oriented person
- An excellent communication and writing skills
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate
- An excellent English knowledge
- A good command of MS Office package
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as an administrative assistant within a big team would be an advantage
What about your role?
- Answer internal and external calls promptly and politely. Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively
- Produce reports, correspondence, file notes and faxes, using macros and non-standard documents. Produce PowerPoint graphics, Typing and Excel spreadsheets
- Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers and collect items from the post room
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms and catering. Arrange accommodation and travel
- Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks including whereabouts
- Working in close cooperation with the mangers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department
- Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up-to-date. Arrange for documents and files to be bar-coded when archived