Sr. Test Automation Engineer with Java
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Aurachain active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sr. Test Automation Engineer with Java active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As a globally recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of process automation solutions, Aurachain believes that enterprise applications should be created collaboratively, by leveraging fully configurable UI builders and workflows, configurable data objects, API's and documents. With this in mind, we launched Aurachain 3.0 in 2019.
Aurachain 3.0 is an enterprise platform, which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. Aurachain platform applications can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) and digital apps, without blockchain; in effect, serving as a bridge between the current enterprise platforms and the upcoming multi-sided, business ecosystems.
For more info, visit us at aurachain.ch
• University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems or equivalent professional qualification
• 3+ years of experience in automation of front-end/back-end tests
• Knowledge of REST, SOAP
• Hands on experience with:
- Continuous integration: Jenkins/Bamboo/TeamCity
- Unit testing frameworks: Junit/TestNG;
- Source control systems : GIT/SVN
- IDEs: Eclipse/IntelliJ Idea
- Test management systems: HP ALM(Quality Center)/ X-ray/ Zephyr
- Automation testing tools like: Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Proactive, able to quickly identify risk areas
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Team oriented and experience in providing mentor-ship to colleagues
Nice to have skills:
• DBs Experience (Oracle, SQL or DB2);
• Experience using defect tracking systems (Bugzilla, Jira);
• Design, implement and maintain the test automation environment
• Automate test cases, maintain them and report results
• Perform debugging and Root Cause Analysis of failing test cases
• Customize/improve the test automation framework in order to be the best fit for the project
• Work with DevOps colleagues in order to include the automation tests in the CI/CD pipeline
• Log bugs coming from the failing automated test cases
• Provide technical guidance to colleagues and junior team members
• Collaborate with manual testers on tests that need to be automated