Automotive SW Architect - Brasov
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector;
- Defining the project features/requirements according to the customer feature requests (incl. features resulting from standard changes AUTOSAR);
- Supporting the estimation process for new features or changes;
- Designing the software modules and defining/grouping the requirements;
- Responsibility for the software implementation, integration and evaluation concept;
- Participation of defining the system (. core) design;
- Supervising and reviewing the critical development work parts of the developers.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Significant embedded software development experience (5+ years) in ANSI C;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard;
- Knowledge of the respective standard software, methods and tools;
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies;
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions;
- Capability to abstract and simplify;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different software architectures;
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- Interest in new technologies and fascination for embedded development;
- Interest in microcontrollers and Automotive area.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.