Deputy General Manager with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Deputy General Manager with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
O companie formata dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica, ce ofera servicii de consultanta si recrutare de personal.Requirements
• Proven track record in managing small and / or medium-sized organizations / departments with the ability to overcome obstacles and clear determination to succeed;
• Experience in working with foreign clients, especially French clients;
• Experience with managing the call center area;
• Strong business acumen with understanding of tendering processes and business reporting;
• Hands-on leader with the ability to attract and retain talents and lead them to achieve strategic goals;
• Higher education with preference in management and / or engineering (MBA would be considered a plus);
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Very good command of business French & English;
• Adaptable and able to embrace change.
GABTEO HR is looking for a Deputy General Manager.
Our client is one of the youngest Group entities that provides billing services to France, Italy, Middle-East, Romania, Spain and Croatia. The services are based on high tech consumptions transmissions from sub metering systems for water, heat and cooling utilities – especially in apartment buildings and commercial properties.
• Responsible for delivering to agreed service levels; initiate or propose measures to improve results;
• Responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of corporate metrics;
• Develop and maintain good customer relations;
• Analyze, develop and execute operations activities to maximize the effectiveness of services provided to France;
• Both identify and drive standardization of processes as well as centralization opportunities for our client, taking into consideration the permanent processes improvement and the related cost metrics;
• Coach direct reports on performance improvement and career development, ensuring targets are met and staff’s unabated motivation maintained;
• Initiate and lead actions in cooperation with Operation Teams to improve operational processes and translate the Project roadmap into actionable projects;
• Ensure adherence to Corporate and Romanian policies & procedures in cooperation with Team Leaders and be proactive with continuous improvements ideas;
• Preparation of Transfer Prices and Budget/Forecast for French services.