Reporting Analyst - Bucuresti / Sibiu / Galati
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Good mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills;
• Good written and verbal English communication skills;
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and night shifts;
• Good level of experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint;
• High attention to details;
• Ability to present detailed information effectively to groups and individuals;
• Well organized and work experience as part of a team;
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
• Administration of WFM software and ACD reporting (training included);
• Track, analyze and report center and agent performance;
• Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models;
• Generate long-term and short-term forecasts;
• Manage employee information changes;
• Manage scheduling process;
• Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities; such as vacations, trainings, meetings, etc;
• Administration of intraday schedule changes;
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills