Junior HR Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Junior HR Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
Courses: HR Inspector Certification
Relevant Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Labor Law
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced level of English, any other European language skills are an advantage
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Team spirit
- Resistance to stress
- Customer oriented
The objective of the Junior HR Administrator is the fulfilling of tasks specific to personnel administration in accordance with the law and the internal procedures of ADP.
• Creates all the hiring documentation (Labor contract, annexes to the contract with additional clauses, verifies all documents necessary for the personnel file, etc.)
• Updates the Revisal (General Employee Registry) according to legal terms.
• Provides employment certificates to employees
• Creates all the proper documentation upon employment termination according to the law
• Manages meal vouchers order and distribution
• Sends the necessary information for payroll processing to global payroll team
• Verifies the Pay Sheet
• Manages the medical check-up (Hire& Periodical) for all ADP employees
• Manages the relation with the Health&Safety and Hazzard Prevention supplier
• Offers support in other HR Projects (Recruitment, evaluation, updating of CBA and IR, etc)
• Learns and respects the norms for Health&Safety and Hazard Prevention.
Join us to work happy!