Network Infrastructre Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Network Infrastructre Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- He will need to demonstrate very strong documentation skill and hands on implementation knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with networking implementation/consulting in at least the main areas: routing, switching, security
- Should have skills at least with Cisco and/or Juniper technology
- Should be certified through OEM certifications at least at professional level (CCNP/JNCIP)
- Perform analysis of complex network designs in the areas of switching, routing and security
- Should be able to analyze medium complex networking problems
- Assists in large, complex deployments’
- Should be able to architect infrastructure solutions at a Low level (micro level)
Nice to have:
- Scripting, automation skills
- Experience with network management software
- Experience in other areas such as wireless, unified communications
- Expert level certified (CCIE/JNCIE)
- Juniper routing, switching and security configuration implementation based on existing architecture.
- Work closely with the global team and network architects for applying and improving the network and security configuration and actively involving in building configuration templates and other network related work products.
- Networking Specialist in this job role will have expertise in one or more networking system technology areas. Examples include but are not limited to: routers, switches, firewalls or networking software related to these technologies. Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of concept solutions with networking system technology and architecting networking solutions to address client requirements and implement such solutions.
- Specialists in this job role work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware and/or any vendor operating system software. They are primarily applying their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
- Engages as an independent professional. Is able to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
- Recognizes problems related to project objectives. Applies creativity and judgment to professional technical or operational problems.
- Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge.
- Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
- Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international).
- Understands departmental mission and vision.
- Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.