This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Be Think Solve Execute Ro active
View all jobs Manual Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our mission is to work alongside our customers in the design and management of their core business, the improvement of their information systems and efficient and effective running of their operations.
Part of Be Group with a team of over 1000 consultants we are committed to providing the highest levels of professional services, introducing innovative work practices and processes, implementing seamless operational procedures and directly managing all the phases of a production cycle or one-off tasks assigned to us.
Be operates in eight different European countries and offer services from management consulting to solutions development. We are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the Financial Services industry.
Our main challenge is to constantly look for talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to face the complexity of a changing world.
We are interested in people who can support our customers in achieving excellent levels of performance.
Our offer to you:
• Career in a leading international group
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of financial industry
• Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
• Relevant experience in manual testing, 3+ years relevant experience in IT;
• Banking experience 3+ years; o Knowledge of SO (Windows, Unix)
• Knowledge of Jira, TestRail or equivalent. o Strong knowledge of EMV standards, cards process and flows o Knowledge of testing methodology (ISTQB certification);
• Good command of English, both written and spoken (French is a plus);
• Solution-oriented person, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines; • Independent and autonomous in completing tasks
• Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working
• Strong analytical skills;
• Passionate about major trends in technology
• Cooperation and team spirit;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
• Assuring the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (requirements analysis, testing strategy, test plan designing, execution, writing user guides)
• Functional regression testing, bug management, reporting
• Analyzing and estimating the testing efforts
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
• Need to be able to challenge back and understand the fundamentals of any change requested, so deep knowledge of cards subject expertise is required
• New products development & maintenance following compliance with specific cards regulation and standards VISA, Mastercard, but not limited to only these
• Constant improvements on cards issuing and acquiring testing plan and strategy