Configuration Manager / Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Configuration Manager / Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Detailed understanding of IT Enterprise Technology, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Statistics;
• High standard read/write capabilities in English;
• Experience in a multinational environment.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Thorough knowledge of Data Centre IT standards, processes and architecture with a focus on infrastructure configuration management.
• Consolidated knowledge of the following areas:
o Windows/*nix/VMWare infrastructure architectures and system administration
o Enterprise Class Storage infrastructures including HDS or EMC DMX, SAN switches
o Database infrastructure architectures (Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL)
• Structured knowledge and hands-on experience in automation of CMDB data input and manipulation;
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in BMC Atrium CMDB;
• Strong understanding of ITIL;
• Good understanding of SOX and Security regulations.
Automate Configuration Management processes and activities in order to build and maintain the logical and physical service configurations of the infrastructure located in GDC data centres and drive Configuration Management processes and tools evolution in line with the advancements in knowledge, technology and data centre component catalogue.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Define and maintain CMDB data model and discovery strategy:
o BMC Atrium Discovery & Dependency Mapping (Discovery) & BMC Atrium CMDB usage, administration and troubleshooting;
o Design, develop and deploy solution based automation scripts for the tool and its related components ;
o Build and deploy bash/shell scripts in order to enhance the tool’s capability;
o Download, test and apply tool’s version upgrades/patches.
• Participate in the integration of new DCs in the Configuration Management process; CMDB integration of data through ADDM or automatic data upload from other sources;
• Automate CMDB data analysis, automatically identifying gaps, errors or inconsistencies in the loaded information, monitor the availability and accuracy of the infrastructure discovery tool and the data flow into CMDB;
• Develop, build and deliver standard and ad-hoc Configuration Management Dashboards and Reports, include defined CI details and integrate additional, relevant data sources;
• Ensure the continual improvement in Configuration Management CIs definition and relationship, data models, discovery and data analysis tools, in close collaboration with Technology Architecture and anticipating the evolution of the data centre standard solutions.
Key performance indicators:
• CMDB overall accuracy
• CI Discovery Coverage
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment