2nd Level Support Specialist
Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.Cerinte
We are looking for an IT Specialist that can join our service management team.Responsabilitati
• Provide technical support for DG Taxud applications and services
• Participate in the 24/7 on-call activity which provides out of business hours support, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays if needed
• Ensure that the KPI's are maintained according to the existing Service Level Agreement
• Administer consolidated server applications across several different platforms and operating systems (Linux, Windows) – good knowledge of Linux
• Installation of software, patches, service packs, performance tuning on Linux servers following Change management process
• Contribute to all processes in his area of activity: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Deployment and Testing
• Collaborate with involved teams in the following areas: check and update operational procedures; check and update scripts developed for work optimization and automation; deployments, patches, updates or rollback procedures.
• Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
• Create and maintain documentation such as exploitation manuals, working procedures, deployment reports and other reports requested by client
• Provide support in performance monitoring, reporting, problem identification, management, and resolution.
• Work in close cooperation with the technical management and application management functions of the organization