2nd Level Support Specialist
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 80 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• are a growing company focusing on web-development
• provide future-oriented software-development with modern methods and tools
• work together with international enterprises, owner-operated companies and digital and com-munication-agencies
• believe in maximum flexibility (work-location, work-hours, topics, methods)
• have high quality standards
• support your personal and professional growth
• welcome your input
• collaborate in small teams with shallow hierarchies
We are looking for an IT Specialist that can join our service management team.Responsabilitati
• Provide technical support for DG Taxud applications and services
• Participate in the 24/7 on-call activity which provides out of business hours support, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays if needed
• Ensure that the KPI's are maintained according to the existing Service Level Agreement
• Administer consolidated server applications across several different platforms and operating systems (Linux, Windows) – good knowledge of Linux
• Installation of software, patches, service packs, performance tuning on Linux servers following Change management process
• Contribute to all processes in his area of activity: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Deployment and Testing
• Collaborate with involved teams in the following areas: check and update operational procedures; check and update scripts developed for work optimization and automation; deployments, patches, updates or rollback procedures.
• Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
• Create and maintain documentation such as exploitation manuals, working procedures, deployment reports and other reports requested by client
• Provide support in performance monitoring, reporting, problem identification, management, and resolution.
• Work in close cooperation with the technical management and application management functions of the organization