Accounts Payable Accountant - French
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Work experience min 2 years in Litigations, Collections, Credit Management or Accounts Payable;
- Deep understanding of the bookings and performance of accounting analysis for accounts receivables but also for accounts payable;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good, SAP experience is appreciated and considered an advantage;
- Foreign languages knowledge: French – B2/C1, English – B1/ B2; (German would be a plus);
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under time pressure.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be part of a dynamic team, responsible of the following:
- Performing timely and correct accouting activities;
- Conducting required internal controls;
- You will be the point of contact for the Account Payable issues/requests;
- Performing the preparation and updating the documentation of the processes;
- Actively participating to process efficiency improvement projects;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as needed.