This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yoursoft Alternative active
View all jobs L1 Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yoursoft Alternative is a fast growing and dynamic company that activates in the IT field from 2009.
Join our team of IT professionals by applying to the position that we have open.
You can also apply by sending your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Proficient in relevant computer applications : MS Office (Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets)
· Logical thinking skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Team work
· Good problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good English language skills
· An attitude of excellence in customer service, always putting the customer first
· A positive and constructive attitude
· A desire to learn about Project Management Tools
· Previous experience of tools administration would be useful.
· Adaptable and flexible to work in different shifts
· Responding promptly to level 1 support requests (via email, SCCD ticketing system, instant messaging (24 x 5) and telephone (06:00-18:00 GMT). The Support Desk response times are defined for each individual PM Tool.
· Ensure the support requests are captured for metrics purposes via User Directory
· Solving level 1 problems related to client's standard Methods and PM Tools within SLA (service level agreement) . SLAs are defined in correspondence with their Severity .The SLA for responding to a ticket is 24 hours for Severity 1 issue (critical business impact) , 3 days for a Severity 2 issue (major business impact) and 7 days for a Severity 3 issues (minor business impact),
· Working with level 2 support colleagues for any more complex problems
· Process IPWC User ID registrations and Program requests
· Produce metrics reports when required
24 x 5 rotating shifts
Monday - Friday